http://dfwcraftshows.blogspot.com/p/about-us.html http://dfwcraftshows.blogspot.com/p/submit-show-information.html http://www.dfwcraftshows.com/search/label/Weekend http://dfwcraftshows.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html http://dfwcraftshows.blogspot.com http://www.dfwcraftshows.com/search/label/articles http://www.dfwcraftshows.com/p/advertise-giveaways-donations-and-more.html

Burleson Foodie Market


"Are you a junk foodie? Health foodie? Fingerfood foodie? We have a day for you!!!  Booth after booth of food!!! Salsas, jams, jellies, BBQ...sample some great food offerings!!!"

January 14th, 2017
10:00AM - 5:00PM

Burleson Event Center
1150 S Burleson Blvd
Burleson, TX.

click for event flyer.

Admission is free w/a canned food donation of 2+ cans per person to benefit the Golden Food Pantry, or $2 per person without a food donation. Kids 12 and under are free with paid adult.

Booth fees are as follows:
Indoor Booths:
8x8 w/6ft table and two chairs - $125
8x8 corner - $150
10x10 - $175
10x10 corner - $200
10x20 indoor stage, non-food only - $225
Outdoor Booths:
10x20 covered entry - $200
Food truck space - $100
10x10 (includes no table/chairs) - $75
Produce Outdoor 10x10 (must be selling fresh produce, eggs, local honey or meat) - $35 (must bring your own canopy, tables, chairs, etc.)

90% of our Foodie Markets are for food and food-related (cookware, aprons, Tupperware, etc.) vendors; the other 10% can be non-food related (Scentsy, boutiques, etc.)

Applications are available here and are due ASAP.

For more information, visit their website or contact their event coordinator at info@ggaproductions.org.

Help spread the word, tell them DFW Craft Shows sent ya!
Looking for your own Event Listing? You can submit show information online here.

DFW Craft Shows is a free service provided to help unite our arts & crafts community. Due to the sheer number of event submissions, DFW Craft Shows is unable to verify all event information and encourages vendors to confirm information for their potential shows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment